- Disciplers manifest God’s name to their disciples.
- Disciplers produce keepers of God’s Word.
- Disciplers teach from personal experience.
- Disciplers pray for their disciples.
John 17:11 (See also John 17:15, 20, 21)
- Disciplers protect their disciples.
- Disciplers give the joy of their relationship to their disciples.
- Disciplers use the Word of God to sanctify their disciples.
- Disciplers equip and send disciples into the world to do ministry.
- Disciplers must pursue personal holiness.
- Disciplers pursue unity and results of unity.
Disciplers enable their disciples to love with the love of the Father.
Here are some practical ways you can get started:
• Get in a small group… Start forming those friendships that develop into trusted relationships.
• Subscribe to Love Works with Chris and Karin Conlee and listen to our 7 podcasts on “Mentoring”.
• Subscribe to this blog and you’ll receive my recaps from this series and my notes about mentoring.
• Buy a couple copies of the Priority Time book and start going through it with a friend. Don’t make it complicated… just start doing it!